Check Out 'Mom' On CBS



CBS never fails to amuse me. If you know me, you'd probably know I'm not into many comedies. Mom is an exception! Mom is a sitcom, which premiered September 23, 2013. The show recently started its second season October 30, 2014. The show stars Anna Faris as Christy Plunkett, a single mother who has gone a year without drinking and vows to stay sober for the sake of her family and herself.  Being sober she decides to restart her life, working as a waitress and attending AA meetings. Her mother Bonnie Plunkett, portrayed by Allison Janney, is also a recovering addict who is not only seeking help but hopes to regain the trust and love of her daughter.
I'm a huge fan of Anna Faris (who could forget her hilarious role's in The House Bunny and the Scary Movie film series?) but Allison Janney shines with her witty sarcastic remarks and (lets be honest) she's beautiful.
The series is well written and I predict it lasting for quite sometime. It's my second favorite CBS sitcom, so check it out. You won't regret it. If my poor excuse of a "review" didn't win you over, maybe these will:







0 comments:

Post a Comment