Bates Motel -- "We all go a little mad sometimes"





Bates Motel will be returning March 9th, and I can't wait. When the series premiered on March 18th 2013 I was highly disappointed. I felt as if Freddie Highmore did a horrible job portraying Norman Bates, but a few episodes later I realized his portrayal of my favorite Psycho character was amazing. Although I've learned to love Highmore, Norman Bates definitely isn't my favorite character of the series. Norma Bates, portrayed by the amazing Vera Farmiga, happens to be my favorite character of the series and I cannot help but love her. If Norma was my mother I'd definitely want an incestuous relationship with her!



Anyway with season 3 coming who knows what will happen next. I'm expecting Norman and his mother will eventually get even closer. Rumor has it Norma Bates might soon be killed by Norman, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. The craziness is just getting started and I'm already to check in!



A trailer for the season has just been released and I'm loving the Psycho reference, "We all go a little mad sometimes".


If you haven't yet catch up on Bates Motel on Netflix now before the season 3 premiere on March 9th!

- John Collins


0 comments:

Post a Comment